44CNSH
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

WRITING SKILL !!

5 posters

Go down

WRITING SKILL !! Empty WRITING SKILL !!

Bài gửi by Mero Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:23 am

Keep writing, everyday super mad
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 292
Registration date : 16/09/2007

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-KCVJCC08frQxLt91DHdIow--?cq=1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

WRITING SKILL !! Empty Re: WRITING SKILL !!

Bài gửi by huandu Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:21 am

1/Write a paragraph (80-100 words) to describe your best friend.
2/What do you do in your free time?
good luck to you!
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 120
Registration date : 07/06/2008

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by manhhung44sh Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:05 pm

Describe your best friend
When i learned at high school, I have had a best friend. I want to introduce him with every body. He is a interest man and very romantic. He has brow eyes and black hair with traditional style, he is tall about one point sixty eight metre. He is handsome and intelligent. But he is a telling little person. We had learned together for three years, at this time we discussed about our lesson and diffrent subject. I don't as like as him but we anderstood together. He was good at math and chemistry, he study very hard so he had a good result. He pass an examination for join Hanoi University of Technology (HUT). He liked computer so he learned at subject of study imformation technology of HUT.
Now he graduates University and work for a famous cumputer company.
manhhung44sh
manhhung44sh
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 183
Registration date : 17/09/2007

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:47 pm

When i learned at high school, I have got a best friend. I want to introduce him to everybody(introduce sb to sb). He is an interest and very romantic man. He has brown eyes and black hairs with a traditional style, he is about one point sixty eight metre(one hundred sixty centimetre)hight. He is a handsome and intelligent man,but he is very quiet. We learned each other for three years,we usually discussed about the lesson and many diffrent subjects. We are not the same but we can understand each other. He had been good at the math and chemistry and he also studied very hard,so he had taken good result.After that he passed the examination of Hanoi University of Technology (HUT),and studied in IT department,it is one of the most interests of him,he graduated in(year) and he is working for a famous computer company,now.
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:20 pm

When describing a person we should descibe about his/her appearance,characters and deeds.There are some suggestions for you:
-Appearance:
.Build: fat/thin/slim/broad-shouldered/overweight...
.Age: young/middle-aged/old/in one's 40's...
.Height:tall/short/medium height/tallish/shortish...
.Complexion:pale/brown/olive-skinned...
.Distinguishing feature: a scar/a beautiful spot/ beard/ muostacle/ with glasses...
-Characters:quiet/reserved/friendly/romance/socialable/ thoughtful/calm/shy/ aggressive...
-Deeds:How do you feel when you work/study/are with him/her?(happy/proud/safe/confident...).What impresses you and influences you most?
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Oanhchichchoe Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:51 am

After read Mr Hung'writing, I want to write about my friends also.But I have many best friends so I dont know how star.uhmmmm,Maybe I told about friend group in childhood,They are 4 nice girls ( include me-hehe)I have posted them photo on this forum,when we were secondary school,we were very mischievous, offten used to annoy everybody.But we studyed very well.Now each other my friends have them job,life,there are 2 persons who got married,a person have 2 children,and only me upto now lone.

sorry everybody.I have to work.later i am going continous.Thanks
Oanhchichchoe
Oanhchichchoe
Thành viên cấp cao
Thành viên cấp cao

Tổng số bài gửi : 344

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:52 pm

PARAGRAPH WRITING(Theory).
-A Paragraph should include a clearly stated topic sentence, which embodies a topic and a controlling idea.
-A paragraph should be unified/have unity.It discusses only one topic.
-A paragraph should be coherent/have coherence so that the reader can follow its points of discussion fairly easily.
-A paragraph may have a concluding sentence in which the controlling idea and/or the main points of discussion within the paragraph are restated.(được nêu lại)
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

WRITING SKILL !! Empty What do you do in your free time?

Bài gửi by manhhung44sh Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:34 am

What do you do in your free time?
When I have free time, I often listen to music when I feel not good. When I finish my work in the day I play ping-pong or play badminton, sometime I go to swimming pool.
We have interesting a weekend after day’s work hard. At the time, we can do every thing that we want to do.
At weeken, I often get up very late, I usualy get up at 8 o’clock. After to clearn myself, I have breakfast then I drink coffe with my friends at the bar where we often drink each other at weekend. We chat about everything: our jobs, friends, and the life…etc.
When we have a long free time, for example: independent day, 30/4 – 1/5 festivals … I often come back home, or have a picnic that far from home. It’s very interesting, we climb on the mountain, on the top of mountain you can show everything that one is very beautiful. We go camping at where near river or lake and have a small party, in the party we set a circle then we eat food and drink vodka then we play guitar and sing many songs. After that we go fishing and our picnic to the end on the afternoon.
manhhung44sh
manhhung44sh
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 183

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 pm

1/"A friend in need is a friend in deed".What do you think about it?
2/Tell something about the place where you are living.
Good luck to you!
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

WRITING SKILL !! Empty my best friends

Bài gửi by Mero Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:48 am

My best friends

Someday, if I must choose who is my best friend among all my friends it will be unable to do. I have many good friends some of them that I met in high school. The remains I met them in University. I was a shy student in high school it is different than me nowadays. I felt very difficult to making friend with someone. In my classroom, there are 54 students, 14 tables divide into 2 columns I sit next to a boy who reveal indescribably maturity. He became my first friend in high school. We liked discuss our exercises (about mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology) he was better than me about mathematics and physics but I were better than him about chemistry, biology. In the third year, he fell in love with a classmate and we became best friends in high school. However, they decided on a parting to look for new lover, last year and the boy got married in early this year. For all that, the girl is still alone but it does not mean we closed friendship, so we are still good friends, simply, they realize some serious problems what they have and they are really unsuitable. Friends who I met in University, most of them are my classmates. There are 32 students in my class in University but we lost a person last year in a traffic accident. All members of 44 Biotechnology are good friends. We usually follow information about others on our forum. I want to say many things about my best friends but many things mean nothing, need not say anything, one thing: they are my best friends.
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

WRITING SKILL !! Empty what do you do in your free time

Bài gửi by Mero Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:49 am

What do you do in your free time?

When I was a student in University, I had a lot of free time
as most of student in my University. At the first year in my course, I spent my
time on reading Chinese literatures (most of them wrote about kung fu), French
literatures (writings about Napoleon Bonaparte which I like best) and Russian
literatures. At the second year, I had a computer naturally I changed my hobby
from reading to playing PC games. I could sit front of computer and play games
overnight. However, it had no much danger to my life until I started join in
game online. I spent all time on playing a game I organized a small team (I and
a friend). We shared the work together each person played 12 hours per day.
However, I tried hard to pauses my work in examination month. My comrade did
not pause. Finally, I could graduate from University on time but he could not.
After left university, I tried to find a good job what suitable for me as I
usually think in University. During 4 months in Hanoi, step by step I realized
some serious problems what I have. However, my destiny is lucky. Suddenly, I
was received a invitation by imer (institute of marine and environment
resources) then I started my work in imer. Since then, I gave up playing games
online but it is not easy. I tried hard to focus my attention to learning
English and my professional knowledge. Step by step, I found many ways to relax
in free time. Watching film in cinema, going out,… etc.
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by peaceful169 Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 am

my free time

Different people have different ways to spend their free time. As for me, I like listening to the music, reading book and watching televison best
I`m now working for my living so I don`t have much free time. The work sometimes is so difficult and stressful that I often get stress. Listening to the music is the best way for me to relax. Closing my eyes, listening to the music and shaking my body slowly along the melody are very wonderful. I like all kind of music but pop – balad best. It make my soul flying
Reading books is my another hobby. I often read book at weekend when I have much free time. Books help me enrich my spiritual life. I rarely buy books myself, almost of my books are my friends gifts or borrowed from library so it cost not much. There are many kinds of books but I like novel and poem the most. Am I romantic?
A lot of people like watching television, so do i. I often watch news and reportage programes because they help me know what happened surround me. Warching film is also very interesting so I like it so much
All those activities in free time are useful to me, it make me fell comfortable and get ready to work.
peaceful169
peaceful169
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 185

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by peaceful169 Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:23 am

my house and home
My house is small and old. It`s located in a quiet lane of Trương Cong Dinh street, Buon Me Thuot city, DakLak province. It`s was built in 1986 when i was at the age of 2. So, it`s 22 years old now. It`s very cool even in summer because in front of my house, in the big, red brick yard, there is a big jacqfruit tree which in bloom all year round. There are three bedroom in my house: one for my parents, one for my brother and the other one for my sister and me. The biggest and the most beautiful room in my house is the living room. We receive guest there. My favourite room in my house is the kitchen. it`s quite big and light. I like to cook meals for my family. We often gather together there to have meals and talk.
My family have five member, my parents, my elder sister, my elder brother and i. my parents are retỉed and we are all grown up and have jobs. My sister and my brother seldom stay at home because of their jobs so the happinest time of my family is when all the members gather to have meals in our beloved house. I love my house and my home very much. i wish we would never stay apart.
peaceful169
peaceful169
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 185

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang