44CNSH
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Dear my friends

5 posters

Go down

Dear my friends Empty Re

Bài gửi by Mero Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:55 pm

Dear my friends

The first thing I want to present to you:

“English is the key for future and Speed is the key for victory”

Perhaps, we don’t need discuss more “how much is English necessary for your job”.

Nowadays, I, you and the most of young people sell labor to earn money. However, meager salary or high salary, everybody prefer high salary to meager salary. The most of students who graduated from NhaTrang university get low income, a few students have good income because probably, we don’t have any chance join in big companies, foreign companies, foreign organizations with good positions. Bad English and bad expert knowledge bad soft skills that cause for our problems (soft skills mean skills necessary for active jobs, nowadays ex: highly analytical, well organized, work in group, computer skills… etc). On the other hand, destiny and good luck are very important but I want to talk about normal guys not specially (made self without assistances).

The second thing I want to present to you:

“Look directly at the mirror, have you ever learnt English seriously? My answer is “never” and your answers I don’t know but I know the most of people cry: “My English is bad, terrible, stupid... etc. I can’t learn English”. However, American says: “there is no university for president everything can be learnt” I believe in this idiom”

Learning English is hard work you can imagine like you try to push a heavy car up to the hill. The first step you must overcome inertia. It is very difficult but if you won you would move easier. You should try by your heart despite of obstacles. The car is heavy and you still working hard. Someday, you will stand on top of the hill, the car and you move easier. At that time, English will come in your memory naturally you become a bilingual. A famous teacher on TV said that not me. Someone ask me: “would I take the car move around the hill if I stood on top of the hill?” I can say: “No, you can’t. The car is heavy and you still working hard because life is not easy”

I agree entirely English club. However we should propose rules. Any violation shall be punished.

Draft:

1. Only English no Vietnamese. If you used Vietnamese in E club you would spend 5000 VND per word.

2. Mod of E club gives all of members 3 topics per week. Members should complete their missions. 50.000 VND per one time violation.

3. Mod and some members can help only writing. Sometime, share experiences how to learn English.

4. Members should learn by them self and ask Mod their problem then Mod answer.

5. Any violation shall be punished except force majeure. (ex: war, flood, earth quake…).

Give me your ideas to supplement E club’s law.

The third: “Who can sit on Mod’s chair” I recommend Mad girl Thu. HuanDu is very good delegate. Last month, I met a girl graduated from Hanoi university in English who is perfect English that cause I believe in HuanDu. HuaVanTruong is third delegate.

The last one

Someday, dream will become true, you and I don’t worry about daily bread we can spend money on doing some things what you like. Ex: travel, sport, vacation, …

Best wishes for you

PS: please correct my mistakes. I have many problems in grammar.

Được sửa bởi Mero ngày Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 pm; sửa lần 1.
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 292
Registration date : 16/09/2007

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-KCVJCC08frQxLt91DHdIow--?cq=1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Dear my friends Empty Re: Dear my friends

Bài gửi by peaceful169 Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:27 pm

in my opinion:
1. 3topics/week is too much! that`s depend on one`s albility so i think 1 is okie. if u have time u can do more!
2. Our club should have the more activities online to discuss or just chat in E ofcouse in a suitable time/week the better.
3. no need too much rules, we join in E club for our benefit, so just be self-aware!
peaceful169
peaceful169
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 185
Registration date : 17/09/2007

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Dear my friends Empty Dear Binhboooog

Bài gửi by Mero Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:41 pm

1. 3 topics per week is not too much because a man told me "try to write everyday your writing skill will improve quickly"
2. it depend your job. in general, your ideas probably can't be come true.
3. Ok join in for our benefit. no comment

Go to swimming pool and think about ...... my destiny
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:00 am

I HAVE SOME SUGGESTION FOR CREATING ENGLISH CLUB.WE CAN DIVIDE IT INTO 5 PARTS:
-THE FIRST PART,WE USE FOR READING:WE(MODS) WILL POST READING TEST,YOU CAN ANSWER BY CHOOSING A,B,C OR D,OR WRITING SHORT ANSWER.
-THE SECOND PART,WE USE FOR GRAMMAR:WE WILL POST THEORY ABOUT TENSES,HOW TO USE A WORD ETC.AND GRAMMAR TEST.THERE IS SOMETHING WE WANT TO EXPLAIN IN VIETNAMESE,I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY FOR IT.
-THE THIRD PART,WE USE FOR LISTENING AND SPEAKING:WE WILL POST SOME FACTORS RELATING TO PRONUNCIATION,STRESS,INTONATION ETC.
-THE FOURTH PART,WE USE FOR WRITING;FIRST,WE SHOULD PRACTICE WITH SIMPLE SENTENCE BY TRANSLATING INTO ENNGLISH,THEN,WE CONTINUE WITH PARAGRAPH(WE GIVE YOU A TOPIC AND YOU WRITING A PARAGRAPH TALK ABOUT THE TOPIC),FINALLY,WRITING ESSAY.
-THE FIFTH PART,WE USE FOR MISCELLENITY:WE CAN POST VOCABULARY,GAMES,AND YOUR QUESTIONS HERE.
MAYBE WE CAN HAVE THE SIXTH PART FOR CHATROOOM,WE WILL POST TESTS ON MONDAY AND THURSDAY,AFTER TWO DAYS POSTING TESTS WE POST THE ANSWER AND CORRECT.EVERY WEEK WE POST TWO TOPIC FOR YOU TO WRITE AND TESTS TO DO,I THINK YOU ARE VERY BUSY MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO ONLINE SO TWO TOPIC THAT IS ENOUGH FOR YOU.DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?
TO MR HOANG:YOU'VE GOT SOME MISTAKES IN GRAMMAR AND USING WORD,I DON'T HAVE TIME TO CORRECT,NEXT TIME I'LL CORRECT IT.I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING,CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN WHEN YOU USING WORDS:PRESENT,VIOLATION,MEAGER.THANKS.

Được sửa bởi huandu ngày Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:08 pm; sửa lần 1.
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 120
Registration date : 07/06/2008

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Oanhchichchoe Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:28 am

I agree ur all idea,but i think.We shoul make an appoinment to met together online,we can chat voice by english, I think,have to practive good reflex, Now i am working Korea company,I have to communicate them by English,My grammar is not good, but i can express my idea , a long time, i didnt used to writing so make spelling mistake.I want to speak more and more...please help me!thanks
Oanhchichchoe
Oanhchichchoe
Thành viên cấp cao
Thành viên cấp cao

Tổng số bài gửi : 344

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Dear my friends Empty RE

Bài gửi by Mero Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 pm

Present: talk about sth
Meager salary: very low income
Violation: break the law
I have never learnt English grammar systematically. I just learn English by watching TV, movies; reading anything which was written by English(articles, slogans, posters, labels… ) listening to English songs, playing pc games, making friend with foreign people but never read a grammar book.
Miss Du I believe you can arrange your time. Please, correct my mistakes as soon as possible. Therefore, my situation does not permit of any
delay.

Thanks
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:14 pm

I AM SORRY ABOUT MY COMMENT,I TRY TO CORRECT BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I CORRECT ALL MISTAKES.
-THE MOST+LONG ADJ/ADV:WHEN IT IS A SUPERLATIVE COMPARISON.MOST OF+NOUN WHEN WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE QUANTITY OF SOMETHING.
-MEAGER:A SMALL OF QUANTITY,I THINK YOU SHOULD USE LOW INCOME BECAUSE IT IS OPPSITE TO HIGH INCOME.
-DON'T WRITE:EXPERT KNOWLEDGE-WRITE:PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS.
-WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU CAN USE VERB:REFER TO,TALK ABOUT,GIVE MY OPINION.
-VIOLATION=BREAK THE LAW:WHEN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING IS IMPORTANCE THAT RELATE TO POLITICS,ON FORUM,WE JUST USE PHRASE:MAKE MISTAKE,IT IS OK.
-DAILY LIFE REPLACE TO DAILY BREAD.
-PER TIME/WORD/NIGHT ETC NOT PER ONE TIME(ONE IS NOT NECESSARY,PER IMPLIES ONE)
-THAT CAUSE:THAT IS REASON.
THAT IS EVERYTHING I CAN CORRECT BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLE ,WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME I REWRITE YOUR TEXT.
ONE THING I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT:TRY TO USE SIMPLE WORD FOR WRITING AND SPEAKING IN ENGLISH,IF YOU USE THE STRANGE WORDS YOU MAKE READER/LISTENER DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR OPINION AND MAKE A MISTAKE.
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm

WHEN WILL WE START POSTING TESTS AND LESSONS ON THE ENGLISH CLUB?WE SHOULD DO IT ASAP(AS SOON AS POSSIBLE).WHO KEEPS THE PUNISHED-MONEY?WHAT WE USE IT FOR?
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Dear my friends Empty thank for your help

Bài gửi by Mero Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Dear Du
I see. Your English is better than me. Your English is not perfect. No one is perfect in this world.
However, I want to say some things.
meager salary: I want to emphasise the salary is very low. Last month, I had a conversation with a Bangladesh man when I say: "I get 500.000 VND one month" his surprise was visible.
Daily bread as daily food. I know the word "daily life" but it's my style. It is OK? In Vietnamese I always say: " đói rụng răng" never say "đói quá" or "toa chỉ mong sao móc đủ củ sắn củ mì từng bữa qua ngày đoạn tháng" never say "tớ cố gắng lo cho cuộc sống thường nhật".
Please, tell me how to use that cause or that reason.
the most of them
the most of student
they are wrong?
thanks again

PS: please give me your email. Maybe, English club open very late but my situation does not permit of any delay. I need your help asap. My limited time is coming.
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by peaceful169 Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:51 pm

what r we waiting for? we can open E club right now! i declare our club begin operating! robber
peaceful169
peaceful169
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:50 pm

YOU'RE WELCOME.
-I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN,YOU USED "HIGH INCOME" SO I SUGEST YOU USING "LOW INCOME",THE MEANING OF "MERGE" IS NEUTRAL MEANING SO IT'S NOT EMPHASIZE.
-"BREAD":THE FIRST MEANING IS A KIND OF FOOD MAKE OF WHEAT,WATER...IF YOU IMPLY "BREAD" DOESN'T IMLY ONLY "FOOD" IT IMPLIES "NECESSARIES"(INCLUDING FOOD,CLOTHES,CONSUMER GOODS)."NECCESARIES" IS PLURAL NOUN FORM.DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN?DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF "BREAD-WINNER?"
-CONSIDERING THE MEANING OF "CAUSE" AND "REASON":
+"CAUSE":THE PERSON OR THE THING THAT MAKES SOMETHING HAPPEN.EX:HEAVY RAIN IS A CAUSE OF FLOOD.
+"REASON":A CAUSE OR EXPLANATION FOR SOMEBODY THAT HAS HAPPENED OR THAT SOMEBODY HAS DONE.EX:I'D LIKE TO KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU'RE SO LATE.
-THE MOST OF STUDENT/THEM ARE WRONG."MOST OF" NOT "THE MOST OF"."THE MOST+ADJ/ADV" NOT "THE MOST OF"."THE MOST+ADJ/ADV"IS THE SUPERLATIVE COMPARISON FORMULA.

Được sửa bởi huandu ngày Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:32 am; sửa lần 1.
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:19 pm

ONE THING I WANT TO REMIND YOU THAT IN YOUR SENTENCE DOESN'T HAVE VERB,IT'S A SERIOUS MISTAKE.English club MAYBE openS very(SO) late but my situation does not permit of any delay(I DON'T HAVE MANY TIME). I need your help asap.DEADLINE IS FORTHCOMING.
EMAIL:truongminhthu08@gmail.com
ht142@yahoo.com
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:09 pm

Dear my friends

The first thing I want to present to (tell) you:

“English is the key for(of) the future and Speed is the key for(of) the victory”.

Perhaps, we don’t need discuss more about“how much English do we (you)need for our(your) job”.

Nowadays, I, you and the most of young people(we,people) sell labor(work very hard)(sell labor sounds terible shouldn't use it,people can misunderstand) to earn money. However,between the meager salary or the high salary, everybody is prefer to (be prefer to) get high salary than meager salary.Most of students graduated from NhaTrang university also get low income, a few students get high income because they don’t have any chance working in the big companies, foreign companies, foreign organizations at good positions. Bad English and bad professional knowledge bad soft skills that cause for our problems (soft skills mean skills necessary for active jobs, nowadays ex: highly analytical, well organized, work in group, computer skills… etc). On the other hand, destiny(?) and a good luck are the important things that a normal guy needs.

Looking yourself at the mirror and wondering, "have you ever learnt English seriously? My answer is “never” , I don’t know your answer but I know most of people say loudly: “My English skills are bad, terrible, stupid... etc why can’t I learn English well”.There is an American saying: “there is no university for president everything can be learnt” I believe in his/her saying.(for me it's true).

Learning English is hard work(difficult). You can imagine that learning english is like you try to push a heavy car up to the hill. The first step you must overcome inertia. It is very difficult but if you won you would move easier. You should try by your heart overcoming all the obstacles. The car is heavy and you still working hard. Someday, you will stand on top of the hill, the car and you move easier. At that time, English will come in your memory naturally you become a bilingual. A famous teacher on TV said that not me. Someone ask me: “would I take the car move around the hill if I stood on top of the hill?” I can say: “No, you can’t. The car is heavy and you still working hard because life is not easy”
(ideas in this paragraph is mixed I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY?)
I agree entirely about opening English club. However we should propose(have) some rules. Any violation(mistake) shall(can) be punished.

Draft:

1. Only English no Vietnamese(in this space,there is only english). If you use Vietnamese in E club you will pay 5000 VND per word.

2. Mod of E club gives all of members (post) 3 topics per week. Members have to complete the topic on time.If you're late you will pay 50.000 VND per time. (I think 10000 per time,it is ok)

3. Mod and some members can help only in writing. Sometimes, sharing the experiences how to learn English well.

4. Members have to learn by themselves and ask Mod for help.

5. Any mistake shall be punished except force majeure(?). (ex: war, flood, earth quake…).

Give me your ideas to add E club’s laws.

The third: “Who can sit on Mod’s chair” I recommend Mad girl Thu. HuanDu is very good delegate. Last month, I met a girl who graduated from Hanoi university in English,her english skills are perfect that is the reason why I believe in HuanDu. HuaVanTruong is third delegate.

The last one

Someday, dream becomes true, we don’t worry about (our lives)daily life(life is suitable in this context) we can spend money on what you like. Ex: travel, sport, vacation, …

Best wishes for you

PS: please correct my mistakes. I have many problems in grammar.
I rewrite your passage.Some places I don't understand what you mean so I can't corect.
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by manhhung44sh Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:40 am

Ok that's right! i'm happy when everybody acepts to creat a English club. And i agree in your opinions. But now we're buzy so we don't have time to club, i think we maybe don't study carefully ofcouse with your idea we can to develop English skills. I agree three part of huandu (first, second and fourth part), it common and support for our examinaton near future. So i think we maybe have three sections:
- The first and second sections: the first part, second part of huandu. In this sections is maneged by huandu, baby fish.
- The third section: we have 1 topic per week, the mod posts heading of topic to chatroom, everybody write about topic then adviser correct each one, and we discuss carefully about it. It's enough to begin, when our english are better we can to develop another sections and more. Mero is leader this section.
Are you OK?
Thanks
manhhung44sh
manhhung44sh
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Tổng số bài gửi : 183

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by peaceful169 Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:41 am

okie! Surprised
i am going to obsent some days to concentrate to my exam, and will be back asap!
lol!
peaceful169
peaceful169
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Dear my friends Empty Dear All

Bài gửi by Mero Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:36 pm

Dear all
I communicated Thu and I received her response on yesterday. We enter into an agreement (Mod and advisory council) for English club on our forum. Advisory council includes Thu, Truong, Du and I am Mod. Members should know “What is Mod can do” and “What is Advisory council can do”

Mod can adjust English club structure (divide E club into 4 parts: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing or 5 parts: Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
Mod can agree for someone join in English club or not
If a member broken the rule, mod would penalize he or she
Mod must try to find new ideas for developing English club

Advisory council can do:
Post English lessons on English club and guide members
Correct mistakes
Answer members when they ask (around English and learning English)
Occasionally, we have an exam or test and Advisory Council grade their tests.

The second part we talk about rules for English club:
Rules:

1. Only English no Vietnamese (We use only English in this place). If you use Vietnamese, you will pay 5.000 VND per
word.
2. Members have to learn by themselves and ask for help.
3. Any mistakes shall be punished. 10.000 VND per time.

The third part we talk about structure:

Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Grammar
Part 3: Reading skill
Part 4: Listening and speaking skill
Part 5: Writing skill
Part 1
Vocabulary: We share together how to learn, how to save new words in your memory. Pronunciation, idioms, slangs, taboos, etc. We need Miss Du and Thu helps us to organize this part, systematically.
Part 2
Grammar: We should post grammar lesson, systematically. Members follow lessons to learn. If members have any problem, they will ask Mod.
Part 3
Reading skill: I will post a short paragraph every day. In the future, long passages, news from VOA, BBC, CNN replace short paragraphs. I undertake office in this part.
Part 4
listening and speaking skill: I believe Miss Du can organize this part well.
Part 5
Writing skill: I think we should keep writing, everyday. Your writing will improve quickly. However, everybody is busy. Mod gives all of members 2 topics per week. Members have to complete the topic on time. If you are late you will pay 10.000 VND per time. I am thinking about a small part that called “gossip” in this place. We can post anything in English on gossip.

The fourth part:

English club can open, now.

Anyone can sign in. please, send a email to sign in

hoangng84@gmail.com

You have any problem but you do not want to post on our forum (around E club). Please, do not hesitate to contact me.

If you broken the rule you would be punish. Remember. We do not need many members but we need good members. Our English club can get high effect.
We will spend punished money on buying gifts for someone.
Mero
Mero
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:25 pm

I don't think anyone would dispute with that. Very Happy
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by huandu Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Dear all
I communicated with Ms Thu and received her answer yesterday. We enter into an agreement (Mod and advisory council) for English club on our forum. Advisory council includes Thu, Truong, Du and I am Mod. Members should know “What does the Mod do?” and “What does the Advisory council do?”

Mod adjusts English club structure (divide E club into 4 parts: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing or 5 parts: Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
Mod accepts for someone to join in English club or not.
A member breaks the rule, mod punishes him or her.
Mod have to try to find new ideas for developing English club

Advisory council's duties:
-Posting English lessons on English club and guiding all the members
to correct mistakes
-Answering members' questions (about English and lhow to learn English well)
Occasionally, we should have an exam or test and Advisory Council grade their tests.

The second part we talk about rules of English club:
Rules:

1. Only English no Vietnamese (We use only English in this place). If you use Vietnamese, you will pay 5.000 VND per
word.
2. Members have to learn by themselves and ask for help.
3. Any mistakes shall be punished. 10.000 VND per time.

The third part we talk about structure:

Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Grammar
Part 3: Reading skill
Part 4: Listening and speaking skill
Part 5: Writing skill
Part 1
Vocabulary: We share together how to learn, how to remember new words. Pronunciation, idioms, slangs, taboos, etc. We need Miss Du and Thu helps us to organize this part, systematically.
Part 2
Grammar: We should post grammar lesson, systematically. Members follow lessons to learn. If members have any problem, they will ask Mod.
Part 3
Reading skill: I will post a short paragraph every day. In the future, long passages, news from VOA, BBC, CNN replace short paragraphs. I undertake office in this part.
Part 4
listening and speaking skill: I believe Miss Du can organize this part well.
Part 5
Writing skill: I think we should keep writing, everyday. Your writing will improve quickly. However, everybody is busy. Mod gives all of members 2 topics per week. Members have to complete the topic on time. If you are late you will pay 10.000 VND per time. I think about a small part that called “gossip” in this place. We can post anything in English on gossip(negative meaning,it means informal talk or stories about other people's private lives,that maybe unkind or not true).
The fourth part:
English club can open, now.

Anyone can sign in(register). please, send an email to sign in(register)

hoangng84@gmail.com

You have any problem but you do not want to post on our forum (around E club). Please, do not hesitate to contact me.

If you broken the rule you would be punished. Remember that we do not need many members but we need good members. Our English club can get high effect.
We spend the punished money on buying gifts for someone.
huandu
huandu
Thành viên quan trọng
Thành viên quan trọng

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang